Friday, August 26, 2011

8/22/11 Email from Serra Sede

Sorry this post is late, I was on vacation and just got back.  My questions are in brackets.

Hey my week was better this week.  I can't believe that Megan [Adam's sister] is a senior, that is crazy, it feels like I was just there a couple of months ago.

[How are the lessons going with your new investigators?]  The lessons with the investigators that are progressing are going well, we don't have too many people to teach right now.  We are trying to get more people to teach.

[Any baptisms set up?]  We have a baptism set up for this Sunday and it will hopefully happen, if not, it will be next Sunday.  Her name is Malu, it is short for a longer name that I don't know how to spell.  She was first taught by the missionaries before us.

[What is your new apartment like?]  Our new apartment is bigger than the one we had in Anchieta, it is nice to have different rooms for our different things, we study in one room and then sleep and change in the other.  The only draw back to this apartment is that it only has one bathroom.

[Are there interesting sites in Serra Sede?]  There is only two interesting sights in Serra Sede, one is a big Catholic church and the other is a big garden/park like thing that is pretty cool.  I don't have any pictures of it cause we only pass it while we are proselyting and we are not supposed to take pictures while we are out proselyting.

[What was your best experience this week?]  My best experience this week was when I was able to say almost all of what I wanted to say in a lesson in Portuguese on faith.

The pictures are of our baptisms and of a cake that an investigator made for me for my birthday.  Thanks for the packages!  I miss you all and love you all.  Elder Adam McBarron













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!