Friday, August 12, 2011

7/17/11 & 7/25/11 Emails to Dad from Anchieta

7/17/11 Email:

I wanted to show you what our apartment now looks like, and we will probably be moving soon to another apartment.  We have one room and a kitchen, I also included a photo from our window.






7/25/11 Email:

We had an activity with the group this week, and we made a makeshift outhouse. I took some pictures, I thought you might get a kick from them. Oh, I have something for you to look up, it is a Brazilian steakhouse that is supposed to be in Washington and a few other places in the U.S., it is called Fogo De Chão, if you can find it, you might like it. Here is the address that it has for Brazil, I don't know what it is for the U.S. or if it is the same, fogodechao.com.br. Seu filho Elder Adam McBarron




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!