Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Letter Received 5/21/11

Dated 4/5/11

Dear Familia,

My first week has been a lot of fun, I have learned a little Portuguese, I can say prayers and my testimony in Portuguese.  My district is really cool!  Right now we have a sister in our District that does not have a companion, we have been switching off companionships that she can join in with, but that should all change.  She is supposed to get her companion today. 

My companion, Elder Spencer, was made District Leader, so I am the companion to the District Leader.  Our Branch President, President Clark, said that he had a hard time picking between us two as to who would be the District Leader.  I think that I received a calling just as important, as the companheiro to the District Leader as being called as a District Leader.  Sao Paulo is a beautiful city but it is a different kind of beauty than any of the cities in the U.S., I don't know how to explain it.  Today is my first Preparation Day.  The Sao Paulo Temple is really beautiful.  I am really glad that I went today.  I miss everyone back home, but I am having a lot of fun.

Elder Adam McBarron

P.S.  Try to send me letter when you can because then I can read them over and over, and because I only get 30 minutes of Internet a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!