Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Letter

Everything is going well so far, the airplane ride from Dallas to Sao Paulo was really long and we got delayed 2 or 3 hours because of a storm, during which time we sat on the plane.  I got to sleep a little bit but not too much becaus eof my cough.  We met up with 3 other missionaries going to Vitoria.  So that makes 6 of us in our group going to Vitoria.  Dad I rode on a 777 down to Sao Paulo, and I got a few pictures of it too.  Mom in case I don't get another letter to you before Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day !!!  Megan hang in there you are almost done with this school year, do your best and all will work out, don't get seniorities yet.  I miss you guys.  Let everyone know that I am doing fine and miss them.  I can't wait to get letters and reply back to them.  I miss you guys and hope everything is alright at home.  Oh, and I got my greeny dot on my tag, I will take a picture of it for you.

Sincerely yours, Elder Adam McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!