Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/12 Special Email

I have gotten special permission to send this email during the week. I wanted to let you know that this last Tuesday night, the 27th, I received some news that was not too good of news.  I found out that one of my recent converts passed away.  I am better than I was that night, but I am still a little shaken up about it.  Things are better, I just wanted to let you know earlier rather than later.  By doing this it is also helping me get everything worked out.  It appears that she died because of cancer, which was kind of to be expected I guess as she has had to have many cancer treatments in her life.

I am now working which helps and I have learned a valuable lesson because of this.  I am feeling more of the Spirit with me helping me to be full of peace and helping me continue with my great task of helping others get to know our Redeemer and His wonderful power.

Don't worry too much about me for I know that I am doing the Lord´s work and that as I work He is watching over me and helping me.

I love you and miss you

Elder McBarron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!