Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12/12 Email from São Mateus

So, I am still in my same area, I will probably be leaving in another 5 weeks. After these 5 weeks I will have 9 months in this area. 

I was sick this week, I had to stay home for a day and sort that out and the next day I was working even though I was still a little bit sick.

We had a baptism this week, that was great, and we had it in the ocean!  We are finding a lot of new and good people here and we have 3 more baptismal dates marked.  We are planning on marking more dates with other people as well this week.  We have an investigator that is having problems with forgiveness, let's just say that he had a problem in the past and now he is having a hard time forgiving himself and others for their actions.  It would be really cool if you could help with him, if you could at least help pray for him that would be great.

I am really tired today we had and exhausting week and we finally get to rest today.  I really don't have anything else for this week other than that I received another testimony that the Atonement is real and that we can be forgiven and that our Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us.  Well, other than that, I don't really anything else.  Miss you mom and love you.

Elder McBarron

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!