Monday, April 9, 2012

4/2/12 Email from Colatina

This week was better than the last, but it had it's downs.  I can't believe that it is April, in 25 days I will have been here in Brazil for one year.  It seems like I have only been here for only 4 or 5 months.  I am really liking Colatina I like the hills a lot.  I am missing Mexican food and American pizza, yesterday I was craving a Hawaiian pizza from Papa Murphy's.

[Are you getting out to meet new people yet?]  I am trying to get to know and find new people.

[What was your best experience this week?]  My best experience this week was General Conference.  I really liked the 3rd session.  Can you send me a copy of the talks of President Eyring from the first session, President Uchtdorf from the 3rd, President Monson from the 3rd, and from Elder Perry about the Book of Mormon.  I want to have a copy of these 4 talks in English.  I missed watching Conference in  English but I understood a lot of what was being said in Portuguese.

I am trying to do things that I have not done yet, and trying to have balance in all things.  Miss you all and love you.

Seu Filho

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!