Thursday, March 29, 2012

3/23/12 Email from Colatina

I am paying for more internet time today so that I can write you all and say what I want to say.  I am learning how to be a leader and it is taking more out of me than I thought.  I am more tired and I think that that is also due in part to me not talking about things.  This week I have been studying a lot in the Christlike Attributes section in Preach My Gospel.  I have learned a lot of things that I am changing right now.  I am trying to do the best I can to have fun and also work diligently. I really like my mission, I really like working in this area and I am trying to find other things to make me happy while I am working. One thing that makes me happy is climbing hills here, I don't know why but it is probably because of cross country, it relieves my stress.

I miss you all and I am glad that you are here supporting me.  I got my package on Saturday.  I really like the tie, I used it yesterday for church.  My companion and one of the other missionaries really liked the slinkys so I gave them the slinkys.  The other missionary that was left, I gave him some of the punching balloons, he really liked that.  He is like me, he can be entertained by small things.  Thanks for the jelly beans I have not opened them yet.  Oh, and I really liked the toy swords that you sent, that made me really happy when I opened the package. 
 
Tomorrow I have 11 months on the mission and in 32 days I will have a year!  I am excited for that.  I am glad that I got to say what I have been feeling and everything.  I miss you all and love you all!
 
Elder McBarron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!