Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12 Email from Jardim Limoeiro

[Adam's email this week, our questions and comments are in brackets]
Sporting a Bieber do just before a hair cut : )


 [Mom has been sick this last week, how about you, how is it going?]  I am doing well, Mom I have something to say that a lot of times we have to do all that we can do first before a miracle can take place, especially with a blessing of health.

[How is your new companion, where is he from and how long has he been out, etc. ?]  Things are going better here.  I am a little more ready to work and I want to work.  I was kind of getting depressed with my last companion wanting me to make all of the decisions and being quiet and not really talking a lot.  Me and my new companion are getting along really well.  My new companion is
from Spokane, WA and he came to Brazil with me.  He was in my CTM District.  His name is Elder Collins.

[What are your goals with your new companionship?]  We are planing our goals for our companionship.

[How are your new roommates, where are they from, how long have they been out, etc?]  My roommates are from California and São Paulo.  The American has two transfers left after this and the Brazilian just started, he just ended his training.

[How is the teaching going?   Did you have your baptism?]  we have not had our baptism yet, it will be on the 10th.

[What was your best experience this week?]  My best experience this week was getting Elder Collins as a companion.

Miss you all and love ya.

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!