Monday, March 25, 2013

3/25/13 Email From Vitória

This week we have been geeking out a lot, we were both sick for the whole week and well we had to stay at home for the whole week pretty much, it was pretty much just Sunday that we left the house other than to go to the pharmacy to get medicine. I had a fever of 101.8 and it got to about 102.1 at one point, not fun.   Being sick for the whole week was the worst and best part of the week. The worst part because we were stuck at home with nothing to do, the best part because we got to rest. 
I am actually still a little bit sick, but a lot better than I was.

This week we had a major rain fall and now part of our house is pretty much destroyed.  I took some pictures of the flooding that happened here.

The most spiritual part of the week was yesterday when we gave our investigator a Priesthood Blessing.  He wasn't at church so we went over to visit him and he was sick.  We gave him a blessing and it was just a really good experience.

I have not gotten my flight info yet, I don't know why, but if I don't receive it this week, I should get it this next p-day.  I will have to see what is going to happen with my flight schedule and all that because I will probably be traveling for about 24 hours to get back home and that is going to stink.

I really don't have too much more to say because we were at home for the whole week just resting and talking with each other.  We are working and we are trying to work smarter and not harder.  We do have a baptism for the 31st and that is really cool.  Oh, and I almost stepped on a dead pigeon this morning, that was pretty weird.  Miss you!

Elder McBarron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!