Monday, February 25, 2013

2/25/13 Email from Vitória

This week was better, I am doing the same old-same-old which is walk and walk and walk. I am really tired these days and I am just wanting to sleep.

The teaching pool is kind of small and at a stand still, we are working on changing that.  I  have this week and then it is my last transfer.  So I don't know if I will be transferred for my last transfer but we will see what will happen.

I am ready for my last transfer, my body and mind are saying, "hey, we need a rest, stop working,"  When I get home I will probably sleep a lot or lounge around for the first day.  I cant wait to meet Max [new baby cousin].  I hope things are going well back home and I am going to try and make things better this week. I don't know what I am going to be doing to make things better but hopefully I find something.

Miss you!
 
Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!