Monday, February 18, 2013

2/18/13 Email from Vitória


I have not been up to too much, we don't have any baptisms lined up.  I did take a few pictures and I did meet a few interesting people and, well, they were pretty much all drunks.  The funnest thing that I  did this week was play a few card games with the other missionaries in the house.

I can't wait to ride my dirt back again, it is hard here to not think about riding a motorcycle, we see a ton of them everyday.  I know that I will be home before I know it, that is why I am trying to do all that I can to finish with the work that I  have to do here on the mission and trying to figure it out.  I am doing the best I can right now to do what I am supposed to be doing here on the mission these last few weeks.  I am trying to find the people that I am supposed to teach and I am trying to do all I can.  I want to do all that I can in whatever area that I am in in my last transfer.

Miss you!
 
Elder McBarron




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!