Monday, January 14, 2013

1/14/13 Email From Vitória

My week was pretty fast and I don't really remember too much of what has happened here. We have been having fun playing Monopoly Deal and I have learned how to croxe, but now we can't croxe on the mission.

We did have a really good lesson with an investigator about eternal marriage and how marriage is a commandment from God and about baptisms for the dead. After that lesson we invited him to be baptized and he said yes. He will be baptized on Sunday. We are going to mark more this week with a few of the investigators that we have.

The assistants moved into our house last night, that should be fun for the next few months. So my companion is being transferred to another area today and I still don't have my headings here very well and we were getting a long just fine, so that kind of stinks. Now I will have a new companion that I will have to get used to and also get the work rolling. Because of the transfer, we don't have too much more time so sorry that this email is short.

I will probably leave on the 17th early in the morning and get home on the 17th late at night or really early on the 18th. I have no idea as I have not gotten my flight information yet they are still getting everything organized. April 17th still feels like a long way away. I am still feeling like normal, not really anxious to leave, but a little bit at the same time.

We had a picture taken with some members of the Seventy that have been released from the service of the quorum I am sending. Well, I really don't know what to say this week, this week blew by fast and I don't really remember too much about it. I am sorry that I don't have a lot to tell you, but next week I will have more to tell you I promise. I miss you and can't wait to see you all in a little bit.
Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!