Monday, September 24, 2012

9/24/12 Email From São Mateus

This week we had the baptism at the beach and it was in the ocean, that was so good.  I will send pictures next week, I need to get them from my companion because mine didn't turn out too well.  We have had 3 baptisms this transfer.  We will have another baptism this this Saturday

I am staying here in my area and my companion is being transferred.  We will see what will happen this week.

My best experience this week was the baptism and then the branch activity that we had afterwards.

I don't really have much to say about this week other than it has been a busy week with up rushing around. We had a day this week where someone had let off a few shots near where we were, that was a little strange.

Miss you and love you.

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!