Monday, September 10, 2012

9/10/12 Email From São Mateus

We pretty much were in a rush to do everything this week. This week we were running around like mad men because we had so much stuff to do and so little time to do it in.

I had some fun things happen this week.  I got to play Uno with some of the members for a family home evening.  I also got to make pizza at a church activity that was pretty fun.  I am going to make pizza when I get home.  Other than that the only other fun was eating BBQ for lunch with some members.

The only thing that is really new was that we are helping some people get married which is good.  We will help them be able to get baptized and have a better life.

My best experience this week was making the pizza.  Other than that we didn't have anything else happen this week.  I forgot my camera back at the apartment so I will send some pictures next week okay.

Miss ya & love ya!

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!