Monday, September 17, 2012

9/17/12 Email From São Mateus

So this week has been a very busy week.  I traveled 3 out of the 7 days during this week.  I went to another city do a companion exchange and I got fried there in a neighborhood that had no shade.  Then the next day I had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to get the bus to return to my area where we worked all day and bought the bus tickets for the Zone Conference the next day.  So the next day we had to wake up at 4:45 am to get to another city for the Zone Conference, that was fun.  When we got home after the Zone Conference we had only 3 more hours to do our work.  We had an interview for a baptism that will happen this Friday in the ocean, that will be fun.  I will be baptizing this person!  After that we pretty much just slowed down because we were tired.  So, needless to say, I am a little tired. 

Our mission president went back to our area with us and, not today, but the next p-day we are going to paint our entire apartment with president and his wife.  That is going to be fun.

Well, we are trying to set up other baptisms for this week and for others.  I got a package from Gram that has a  Lego Space Needle that was pretty cool.  Yesterday we had a good day, we made a type of treat that is really good, with some of our investigators.

I don't know if  I will be moving or not, we will find out this week.

It has been raining a lot here but I have to say that I miss Washington rain.  That is pretty much the excitement here for this past week.

I have learned that if you don't do what the Lord is telling you to do, you will not receive the blessings that He is trying to give you or you won't help the person that really needs your help at this time.
 
Miss you and love ya.

Elder McBarron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!