Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21/12 Email from São Mateus

I am doing great, things are going well here.  Our investigators are doing well, they have some worries but we are working with them about these.

We didn't have any baptisms this week, we didn't have any marked for this week.  We will probably be baptizing three people this week.  They are having their interviews tomorrow.

This week we had a motorcycle show in our area and we went there for a few minutes, that was pretty fun. We saw some stunt riders, but they weren't nearly as good as the stunt riders that Dad and I saw before.  We also saw a bunch of beautiful motorcycles.  I took some pictures and I wanted to send you the pictures this week, but my adaptor is broken, I have to get a new one.

I have no idea what my best experience this week was, because well we had some really good experiences while we were teaching this week.  I guess that just teaching this week was my best experience.
I will be staying here for the next transfer and I will also be staying with my companion.  That is the first time that I have stayed with a companion since my trainer Elder Turley.
Miss you and love you.

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!