Monday, July 9, 2012

7/8/12 Email from São Mateus

[How was your week?]  This week was a mess of running around and meetings.  I am no longer the district leader, but that's fine with me as I was losing sleep because of it.  A district is a group of 4 to 8 missionaries and a zone is a group of 10 to 26 missionaries.  We got another companionship here, but both of them will be going home at the end of the transfer.

[What was the funniest thing that happened this week?]  The funniest thing that happened this week was getting the other two missionaries here in the area, they are hilarious.

[Since you were so tired last week, we hope that you got some extra sleep on your p-day?]  I did get a lot of sleep this last p-day.  When I got back from emailing and at lunch I was pretty much out until 5:30 pm.

[We had a thunderstorm last night, did you get to see many?]  I miss thunderstorms, we don't get a lot of those here.  I have only had 2 in my whole mission up until now.

[What is something boring that has happened?]  So something boring, well we took a trip to Vitória this week and that was pretty boring.  I was in a bus for 10 hours with pretty much nothing to do.

[When you say you work your butt off, what do you mean?]  Well, as for working our butts off, we were walking fast and teaching a lot of people and doing everything that we could do that would pretty much make you tired out of your mind.

[What was your best experience this week?]  Well, the single most outstanding thing that happened to me this week was that I had a baptism at a members house and one of my other baptisms got to perform the baptism which was pretty cool! I also got my Visa renewed this week so I should be good to go for a while.

Miss you and love you.

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!