Thursday, September 8, 2011

August 15, 2011 Letter from Serra Sede

Dear Family,  Thanks for this cool paper!  Thanks for all of the treats and the goodies.  Thanks for the ties and the t-shirts and shorts, I really like them!  The new area is cool, although it does have its own new challenges to deal with.  It has been hard getting used to the new area and still learning the new language.  I lost it one day in persona study and just really could not get any good kind of study that day.  But everything is getting better now.  The Ward Mission Leader here is amazing!  This is a really cool area!  It reminds me of home, which is good and not so good at the same time.  It's good because I feel good here, but it is bad because it is easier for me to think about home here and get trunky (miss home or something).  Dad would really like it here in Brazil, there are motorcycles every where and they are pretty much all Hondas too.  I miss my dirt bike, I kind of wish that I had ridden it more before the mission.  Oh well I will just have to ride it a lot when I get back.  Keep strong in reading your scriptures, praying, and going to church and doing the things that we have been told and should be doing.  I miss you all and hope that you are all doing well.  Elder Adam McBarron   P.S.  A good scripture that I have read is 2 Nephi 9:52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!