Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Adam's Favorite Scripture

Our Ward Executive Secretary had been asking for Adam's favorite scripture that will be put on a placque that will be placed in our Ward building while he is on his mission.  They will give him the placque when his mission is finished.  So this is the scripture that he picked:

D&C 6:14-15

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, blessed art thou for what thou has done; for thou has inquire of me and behold, as often as thou hast inquired thou hast received instruction of my Spirit.  If it had not been so, thou wouldst not have come to the place where thou art at this time.  Behold, thou knowest that thou hast inquired of me and I did enlighten thy mind; and now I tell thee these things that thou mayest know that thou has been enlightened by the Spirit of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!