Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/12 Email from São Mateus

So unfortunately I have not gotten my package yet, I will be getting it tomorrow.  Our zone meeting was postponed until tomorrow.

This week was kind of a dud week because it was raining and seemed to be freaking everyone out.  We didn't have a ton of lessons like usual, the few we did have got canceled because of the rain.  We pretty much just had fun in the rain.

Other than that we just marked to have one baptism on the 1st.  She has 2 siblings that are members and her mom is studying with us too.

I am happy about what I have done with my mission so far, the people that I have met and the people that I have helped return to our Father in Heaven or at least get on the pathway.

I can't wait to get the package tomorrow!  Yeah, that is about it for the update.  Miss you and love ya!

Elder McBarron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!