Monday, April 8, 2013

4/8/13 Email From Vitória

This week was fine, we worked a lot and went to conference which was really good, I loved it.  I watched it for the last time in Portuguese while I am here on the mission.  I am completely tired and, well, that is that.  I still have one more week of work and that is going to be fun.  I am ready to come home but I still want to work a little more.  I am going to be home in about 8 to 9 days.

We did not have our baptisms because of a few unforeseen complications, but we will hopefully get the baptisms this week. 

I am doing all I can while still having fun while I still have time to work here on the mission.  I have ideas that I want to do with my life and, well, they are just ideas.  I will have to bring them to the Lord when I get home because I will probably not receive revelation for this while I am here on the mission when I need to be receiving different revelation.

The first thing that I want to do when I get home is just hang out, maybe watch some movies, listen to music, play some games, and more.  I would like to go to the temple, but I am thinking it might be better for me to do that another day.

Miss you and can´t wait to see you soon.
 
Elder McBarron

PS  Here is a picture of me and my companion Elder Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!